1. I agree to the processing of personal data by Koalicja Radosław Błaszczyński with the headquarters of Szpitalna 20-22/s5, 31-024 Kraków, PL, NIP: PL6771014948, in order to send commercial information to my e-mail address and telephone number given during booking process. Consent is voluntary. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.
2. The administrator of your personal data is: Koalicja Radosław Błaszczyński with headquarters Szpitalna 20-22/s5, 31-024 Kraków, PL, Tax ID: PL6771014948,
3. The administrator processes personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information.
4. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent given.
5. Personal data will be processed for a period of 5 years.
6. The recipients of personal data will be: external entities providing and supporting Administrator’s IT systems, providing services related to the Administrator’s day-to-day operations, including for arranging visits – under appropriate agreements entrusting the processing of personal data and ensuring the use of the above-mentioned entities with adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure data protection.
7. Your personal data may be subject to profiling.
8. Every person whose data is processed, to the extent resulting from the provisions of law, has the right to access their data and rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and the right to object to the processing of data.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (Office for Personal Data Protection).